Roll-Up Motors are used for motorizing:
- Roller & Screen Shades
- Hunter Douglas Silhouette™/Nantucket™/Pirouette™/Vignette™
- Roman, Balloon, London, Austrian and Woven Wood Shades. Click here for Assembled Lift Kits
- Comfortex Shangri-La Sheer Shades
- Verosol Vienna Sheer Shades
- Prestige Florentine Sheer Shades
- Rollease 1.25" & 1.5" Shade Roller Tubes
- Louvolite 1-5/8" Roller Tubes
Roll-Up Motors are available in (2) control Types:
- (IR)-Infrared - The IR platforms main benefit is not only lower cost but the IR codes are learnable for integration into 3rd Party Control systems without the use of expensive and additional integration components. IR is a point and shoot control like your TV remote.
- (RTS) or RF Radio Frequency - RF is omni-directional therefore there is no need to point and shoot with the remote. RF also has many more control options that are all wireless which means no need to run wires to Wall Switches, Sensors, Timers and can be integrated into third party systems easily with additional components. The RF control platform costs a little more and is more versatile than IR.